Wednesday 11 July 2012

Da Da, How very dare you!

Well the day as finally arrived for Bryn to utter his first words. After being bitterly disappointed when my daughters first words were da da, I had high hopes that mummy's boy Bryn would come through with the goods and say Mum as his first words. How wrong was I! Despite being plastered to my side for the last 8 months, he had to say Da Da. Now the smug hubby is bathing in the glory!

Oh well, I am still chuffed to bits and so proud of my little monkey!
Bryn's first Tooth has also made an appearance this week at the ripe old age of 8 months, so its all happening. I love you my little sausage!


1 comment:

  1. Aaww, my oldest was 21mths before he said Mummy and now he doesn't STOP saying it.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts, but spam is not welcome!