Monday 12 January 2015

Bryns First Day


I can't quite believe that today is the day that my youngest child Bryn has started school. It has been a roller coaster three years,as Bryn was an unexpected surprise when I found out that I was expecting. I didn't quite know how we were going to manage as money was tight and I wasn't coping that well being a mother of one, let alone two.....
Three years later, and I love Bryn dearly. He is such a character and although times have been tough, I wouldn't take him back for the world. He loved his first day in school and his particular highlights were having a wee standing up in school, and playing with a train track. He confirmed he wanted to go back so that's good news!
Love you Bryn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts, but spam is not welcome!