Wednesday 19 December 2012

Get Fit and Feel Epic plans

I am ashamed to say that my good intentions about healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle have gone by the wayside of late. I had successfully shed some weight but stress and looking after 2 toddlers whilst working full time have led me to take solace in food again. My ideal weight is around 9 stone (I'm 5'4) but when I stepped on the dread scales today I was not surprised when I weighed in at just over 10 stone.  I am still just within the healthy BMI range of 25 but only just. The truth is I don't feel comfortable with my current size, and I definitely don't feel fit and energized.

My Goals for 2013 are primarily to lose the cushion, cut down on unhealthy sweet treats and to start exercising again. These are my goals but I need a plan of action.

Earlier in the year I started using the Slim Pod Which I found really effective. I simply had to listen to a CD before bed each night, and I found my deep rooted eating habits changing. I was starting to pick healthier options and reducing my portion sizes without much effort. I am not going to lie and say I needed no willpower but it definitely helped. It is just a shame that stress in my personal life led to me stopping listening to my CD so the effect wore off.

My plan is to start listening to the CD which is named Drop 2 dress sizes or more and get my healthy eating back on track.

My second plan is to get walking more. I love hill walking but the demands of working full time and looking after 2 toddlers has meant that I just don't currently have the time. I am determined to make the time next year so that I get fit and active again.

Maybe it would be an idea for me to enter the Get Fit Feel Epic competition. Simply tell the  tool how much you drink, smoke and eat in a week, then tell it how much you would like to cut down to. Then hit the button, and you can find out exactly how much money you could save in a year. Sounds good to me as I could do with saving money and getting healthy- it would help my stress levels to.



As a bonus, the lovely Jo from 2 Stars and a Swirl blog is running her own competition to win a  Fitbit Zip and Fitbit Wi-Fi Scales. Check the following link to enter! http://2starsandaswirl.co.uk/2012/12/19/get-fit-feel-epic-and-win-a-fitbit-zip-and-fitbit-wi-fi-scales/


Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts, but spam is not welcome!