Tuesday 1 October 2013

#makingmemories

This photo brings back such happy memories for me. When I found out I was expecting my second child I have to say that I was quite daunted. As he wasn't planned, worries replaced the elation that I should have been feeling. Would we be able to afford a new baby, where would he sleep in our small 2 bedroom house, would the labour be as bad as last time... These worries carried on right until my beautiful baby boy arrived into the world. One look at his face, and my worries melted away. I think my contented face says it all.


* This is my entry into the competition running on Hollybobbs Blog in conjuction with Truprint. Details can be found here http://www.hollybobbs.co.uk/2013/09/making-memories-giveaway-with-truprint.html


2 comments:

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts, but spam is not welcome!